Experiential marketing has had tumultuous few years: crash with Covid-19; rapid pivot to hybrid environments; and (not so long ago at all) a returned clamor for IRL experiences. Is this year, this summer, the time when all of this comes together for experiential’s big moment?
The experiential space is roaring back to life – what can we expect from brand executions in 2023? / Aranxa Esteve
In this episode we hear from Sophie Taylor, senior account director, George P. Johnson; Svenja Frahm, creative director, Pixel Artworks; Stephen Whelan, creative director, TRO; and Arianna Lebed, senior creative director at MAS, to discuss:
- What are the biggest trends around experiential that we’ll be riding this summer?
- To what extent is tech now indivisible from experiential, both in the run-up to and post-event?
- What KPIs do clients now expect from experiential campaigns, and how easy is it to integrate those measurements into an omnichannel campaign?
- What are the biggest challenges facing experiential marketers at the moment, and how are they being overcome?
- What are you most excited about in the world of experiential over the next few months and years?